Friday, November 23, 2012

Crossfire Paintball Tank 6845 in Hydro Dye Carbon Fiber Planet Eclipse Bob Long



Sawyerdesignz ebay auctions sawyerdesignz offers a variety of products. Please check out my other auctions, you May see something else that you like. Please read the full description and terms so that there is no confusion in purchase description serious bids only please. By purchasing this item you acknowledge you have read the description below. It is in my best interest to describe the product as accurately as possible and for you to know exactly what you are getting. This is a 68 cu 4500 psi carbon fiber crossfire tank it comes with the dye tank cover in hydro shipping I ship within 2 days of receiving payment. I will ship international, please ask for a price quote. If you pay within the first day of purchase I will leave feedback immediately. If not I will leave feedback once you have left my feedback. Please ask if you have any questions regarding payment or shipping. Overnight shipping is available, please let me know so as soon as you purchase and pay I can get it shipped if payment is sent via echeck I will wait for it to clear before I ship. In which case I will notify you to let you know what is going on terms and refunds please feel free to ask questions returns are accepted for a full refund as long as item is in received condition buyer pays shipping in the event of a return. As per ebay policy I will refund the buyer in cash once he has returned the purchased merchandise I respond to emails each evening about me my auctions add to favorites contact me decobars design copyright shipscript © 2006 on Nov-19-12 at 19:30:58 pst, seller added the following information:this paintball tank is out of hydro. I apologize, I saw the ree 14 and thought it meant rehydro 2014. I am wrong and it expired in May. Crossfire will do a rehydro for $20. Please notify me if you want to cancel bids. In the event you don’t see this and purchase it I always offer a full refund. On sale for 65.00…


Click here to check out crossfire paintball tank 6845 in hydro dye carbon fiber planet eclipse bob long


No comments:

Post a Comment

More Tanks For Sale